Private One-to-One 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training course in pune
Yoga Village® organizes 200-hour Yoga Alliance International Hatha Yoga Teacher Training private programs.
Our Yoga Teacher Training program gives insight into deeper levels of Yoga. This program is for those interested in teaching Hatha Yoga (the physical postures and movements including power yoga) and Pranayama (breath training techniques), with a good introduction to the Chakra System. Also for those interested in developing an in-depth daily Yoga practice based on the whole Science of Yoga, including Meditation and Philosophy. One-to-one Yoga Instructor Course will give you deeper understanding of yoga.
This is a Certification course, all our students will receive the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certificate. Certificate registered by Yoga Alliance International or Yoga Alliance USA. Students who are certified from our school will be registered with Yoga Alliance International/Yoga Alliance USA (Registered Yoga Teacher).
For further information Please check our CERTIFICATION PAGE
Syllabus of Study:
• Teaching Methodology of Hatha Yoga
• Method, principle, sequencing, adjusting and benefits of Yoga postures. Pranayama (breathing techniques), Bandhas (Yogic locked)
• Basic Anatomy
• Physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga.
• Introduction of chakras & Mudras.
• Mantra chanting and meditation.
• Yoga philosophy(eight Limbs of Yoga) with Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
• Asana Practice
TTC Schedule **
• 07:30 to 8;00 – Morning Meditation, Chanting, Pranayama
• 8:00 to 9;00- Breakfast
• 09:00 to 10:30- Anatomy
• 10:30 to 12:30- Asana practice
• 12:30 to 15:00- Lunch / Rest time
• 15:00 to 16:30- Lecture (Yoga philosophy)
• 16:30 to 17:00- tea time
• 17:00 to 19:00- Yoga Asana Practice including teaching practice
(* Saturday, Sunday: Day Off
** Schedule is totally depend on teachers. They are free to set their own schedule.)
What you will need:
Writing materials and notebook, warm shawl for morning meditation, light socks, comfortable loose cloths for yoga classes.